Osborns have been active in Colwyn Bay for over 90 years and we continue to develop to help provide the level of client care we know you have come to expect from us.
Our goal is to offer high quality, friendly and affordable legal services to clients, both old and new. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand the needs of our clients and can offer advice on a wide range of legal matters.
Any questions please see the Contact Us page
Quality Practice Management
To demonstrate that our clients
receive the best advice at all times, we have been recognised by The Law
The Conveyancing Quality
1. the integrity of the key conveyancing staff
2. the firm's adherence to good practice management standards
3. adherence to prudent and efficient conveyancing procedures through the scheme protocol
Being recognised as a firm that adheres to the most stringent rules set out in the scheme’s protocol will give our clients peace of mind that they are receiving a first class service.
foundation of the scheme is a new Law
1. setting out good practice in will drafting, probate and estate administration
2. improving communication between practices, clients, beneficiaries and others
3. increasing understanding of the will drafting, probate and estate administration processes
4. encouraging practices to agree timescales and service levels with clients
We have applied for membership of WIQ
Lexcel is the Law
By becoming a Lexcel recognised practice will further endorse the quality service Osborns offers its clients. We are confident that the Lexcel assessment team will find that we meet the rigours of their assessment, confirmed for March 2014.
Osborns Solicitors is the trading name of Osborns Legal Limited
Registered office: 19 Wynnstay Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL29 8NB
Registered in England and Wales No 8909839
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No 613640